Dear Client and Colleague,
As we continue to navigate our way through the Covid-19 crisis, I would like to provide you with the latest update from the Technical Design Services Group, along with some key trends and indicators that we have noted in regards to how the construction industry is adapting during these uncertain times:
- Our enquiry levels are continuing to be strong
- A high volume of our clients are reporting strong pipelines and a robust attitude to getting ‘stuck in’ once restrictions are lifted
- International opportunities appear to be on the increase for digitally enabled businesses
- The current situation appears to be accelerating the use of construction technology
- Big opportunities for offsite and modular construction both currently and in the future are already apparent
- Staying flexible and resolute is at the forefront of our ongoing business strategy
Stay safe and well everyone, I continue to wish you all the luck during this time and fingers crossed we continue as an industry to get through this over the coming weeks and months.
Thanks and Regards
Dan Leech, Group CEO
Dear Client & Colleague
I would like to take this opportunity to ensure you all, that the Technical Design Services Group continues to monitor and administer the advice given by the UK Government regarding the huge challenge that we all now face in combating the Coronavirus outbreak.
Please be assured that we have taken all necessary steps to ensure that in most eventualities our teams at TDS, Design4Structures and CADCOE, are able to remain fully committed in supporting our Projects, Clients and Colleagues with a minimum of business disruption.
All three businesses are in a fortunate position to be able to continue to trade as normal, even if and when remote working is required or formally instructed by the government. We have already taken measures to enable 100% of our workforce to work from home should the need arise in the coming days and weeks.
The health and wellbeing of the Technical Design Services Group team, and that of their families, is at the forefront of our actions. However, we also appreciate the financial and economic impact that this situation will have on businesses and this is why we are totally committed and confident that we will continue to service our projects and clients to the high standards that we would always expect.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you, your businesses and your families the very best of health. Lets ensure that this whole situation defines us and helps to show why we truly are GREAT Britain!
Thanks and Regards,
Dan Leech, Group CEO